It was 1925 in the flourishing Italian community of San Francisco. Rinaldo and Ezilda Torre blended their first Torani Italian syrups using authentic recipes brought from Lucca, Italy. The enterprising couple shared their naturally flavored syrups throughout their North Beach neighborhood. Mixing their rich Torani syrups with sparkling water and ice, they introduced the classic Italian sodas to cafeacute; owners. This bright, refreshing creation quickly caught on with thirsty customers. In time, Torani's reputation for creating syrups of the highest quality and greatest variety grew. Today, Torani is the best-selling specialty syrup in North America and a sign of good taste around the world. What began as five traditional Italian flavors has expanded to more than 80 naturally flavored syrups and a host of creative flavoring ingredients. Each Torani product is still made using only the finest ingredients and a careful blend of all-natural extracts. For the finest ingredients and beverage creativity, reach for Torani. Torani Sugar-Free Syrups are made with Splendareg; brand sweetener. Sugar free syrups are free of sugar and low in calories, carbs and fat.
- Say aloha to this Hawaiian-inspired syrup with full-flavored coconut evokes the sweetness you'll love
- Includes the smooth creaminess that coconut's prized white meat is known for
- Made with pure cane sugar
- Perfect addition to cocktails, mocktails and iced mochas
- Product of San Francisco, USA